Rising incidence of rheumatoid arthritis and rising geriatric population are major factors propelling the growth of rheumatoid arthritis drugs market
PORTLAND, OREGON, USA, November 4, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global market Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market size was estimated to reach $38.85 billion in 2021 and is projected to gross $62.93 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 2.8% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides a detailed analysis of the major pockets investment, best winning strategies, drivers and opportunities, market size and estimates, competitive landscape and changing market trends.
Rising prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis, growing geriatric population, and shift from symptom management to slowing disease progression are major factors driving the growth of the global arthritis drug market rheumatoid. On the other hand, drug-associated side effects and higher cost of biologics and biosimilars are restraining the market growth to some extent. Nevertheless, developments in the area of biosimilars and new biologics should pave the way for new opportunities in the industry.
Download a free sample report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3753
Major market players analyzed in the global Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market report include
• AbbVie Inc.
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• Novartis AG
• Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Pfizer, Inc.
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Celegene Companies
• MedImmune, LLC,
• Amgen Inc.
Key segments of the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Market:
By drug class:-
• Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
• Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
• Medicines based on uric acid
By sales channels: –
• Prescription drugs
• Over-the-counter medications
• North America
(United States, Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Purchase order : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3753
The global Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs market is analyzed based on drug class, jurisdiction, sales channel, and region. Based on drug class, the disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs segment contributed nearly four-fifths of the global rheumatoid arthritis drugs market share in 2019 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the period. forecast. The nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs segment, on the other hand, is expected to show the highest CAGR of 3.5% from 2020 to 2027.
Based on the route of administration, the parenteral segment accounted for nearly three quarters of the global rheumatoid arthritis drugs market revenue in 2019 and is expected to reign supreme by 2027. Simultaneously, the oral segment would register the highest CAGR higher by 3.1% through 2027.
Based on region, North America generated the highest level in 2019, generating more than two quarters of the global rheumatoid arthritis drug market. At the same time, the Asia-Pacific region would exhibit the fastest CAGR of 3.2% by 2027. The other two provinces studied in the report include Europe and LAMEA.
Our market research solution provides you with an answer to the question mentioned below:
• What are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
• What are the barriers to this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in the years to come?
• What are the trends in this market?
• What are the main factors responsible for launching new products?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments represent in 2028?
• What is the global and regional market size in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region dominates the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the global market in 2022?
• Which region has more opportunities?
The other most popular reports are: