From 2021, Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market was valued at $12.8 billion, and with a CAGR of 16.2%, it is expected to reach $36.6 billion by 2028.
Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market: Global Size, Trends, Competition, Historical and Forecast Analysis, 2022-2028: Increasing Adoption of Medical Internet of Things Devices ( IoMT), growing number of cyberattacks and regulatory policies, and increase in government regulatory policies are some of the major factors driving the growth of the global healthcare cybersecurity market.
Get a sample copy of the report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/2028
Scope of Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market Report-
Cybersecurity in healthcare includes protecting electronic data and resources from unapproved access, use, and disclosure. Cybersecurity has three objectives: to protect the integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of data, otherwise known as the “CIA triad”. Healthcare cybersecurity is a critical foundation for any organization in the clinical sector, from healthcare providers and backup plans to drug, biotechnology and clinical device organizations.
The Covid-19 pandemic has shown a positive impact on the growth of the global healthcare cybersecurity market. The threat of cybersecurity to the healthcare sector has increased during the pandemic, which has led to an increase in cybersecurity solutions. As the healthcare sector adopts remote methods, users are using personal devices and home internet connections, which lack any cybersecurity, increasing the risk of cyberattacks. Hence, the demand for cyber security in the healthcare sector is increasing day by day.
Healthcare Cybersecurity Market Key Players:
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- McAfee LLC
- LogRhythm, Inc.
- NortonLifeLock Inc.
- intel company
- Checkpoint Software Technologies Ltd.
- FireEye, Inc.
- Sophos ltd.
Buy this report now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=2028
Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market Segmentation:
- By type of security
- Cloud Security
- Application Security
- internet security
- Endpoint security
By type of threat:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Phishing and spear phishing
- Malware and Spyware
- Identity and access management
- Security information and event management
Get the methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/2028
HHS launched a new website to align healthcare cybersecurity
December 6, 2021; HHS has launched a new website for its 405(d) program aimed at aligning healthcare cybersecurity across the industry. Under the Cybersecurity Act of 2015, HHS established the 405(d) Aligning Healthcare Industry Security Approach Program and 405(d) Task Force, comprising more than 150 industry experts and government.
Microsoft Hong Kong and HKCERT launched the city’s first healthcare cybersecurity monitoring program
December 10, 2019; Microsoft Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Computer Emergency Response Team (“HKCERT”) Coordination Center have jointly launched the city’s first healthcare program. The healthcare industry has embraced the digital transformation of e-health, from diagnostics enabled by big data, to the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) where connected wearable devices enhance patient care and convenience technology enables the healthcare industry to achieve high efficiency, intelligent diagnosis and improved patient experience. Cybersecurity has also become more serious than ever.
HSCC has launched a cybersecurity matrix for the healthcare sector
September 27, 2019; an online resource for improving cybersecurity in the healthcare sector has been launched by the American Health and Public Health Sector Coordinating Council (HSCC). The purpose of the resource is to compile sources that provide information on cybersecurity.
The Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market Report is also available for below regions and countries:-
- The rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Get full access to all reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/healthcare-cyber-security-market-size
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at $29.54 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $162.69 billion by 2028 with a 27.6% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Animal Vaccines Market was worth $11.13 billionin 2021 and it should reach $20.48 billion end of 2028 with the 9.1% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Global medical tricorder market is valued at $3425.4 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $5411.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
- Global eClinical Solutions Market is valued at $8.12 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $19.69 million by 2028 with a 13.5% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Global DNA Data Storage Market is valued at $55.94 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $1926.7 million by 2028 with the 65.8% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market was rated at $248.7 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $2,901.1 million by 2028, the recording of a 50.6% CAGR over the forecast period.
- The Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market is valued at $193.8 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $513.1 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.92% over the forecast period.
- Bioinformatics market is valued at $10.82 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $24.07 billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 12.1% over the forecast period.
- The clinical microbiology market is valued at $4878.5 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $7,691.4 million by 2028 with a 6.7% CAGR over the forecast period.
- acne treatment market is valued at $12.41 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $19.03 billion by 2028 with a 6.3% CAGR over the forecast period.
i-Factor: live market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our seal guaranteed to keep our customers ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, custom regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, reliable, and holistic. Sign up for a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and market information produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available across a wide range of industry verticals including Aviation, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and more. The Brand Essence Market Research report will be most suitable for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs and managers, governments, agencies, organizations and PhD students. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow us: LinkedIn
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Business sales: +44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162