Alabama Power Public Relations recently received 13 Hermes Creative Awards for its work on various campaigns, publications, media and more.
“We have an incredibly talented group dedicated to telling the story of our employees and our company,” said Ashley Robinett, vice president of public relations for Alabama Power. “It is gratifying to see the team honored for their exemplary work and recognized among the best communicators in the industry.
The international competition, sponsored by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals, recognizes the exceptional work of creative professionals involved in the conception, writing and design of traditional and emerging media.
Alabama Power Public Relations was recognized in the following categories:
- Alabama NewsCenter – Print | Writing | brand journalism
- Alabama Freedom Rider Catherine Burks-Brooks Recalls Her Civil Rights Journey (Michael Sznajderman) – Electronic Media / Social Media / Interactive Media | Web creation | Copywriting/Web Content
- Unsung Heroes (Nancy Prater and Dennis Washington) – Strategic Campaigns | Public Relations/Communication | PR campaign
- Culture and Inclusion Council internal campaign | Strategic Campaigns – Public Relations/Communications | Internal communication campaign
- Alabama Power Media Relations (Alyson Tucker, Anthony Cook, Michelle Tims, Dennis Washington) – Strategic Campaigns | Media Relations | Other – Media placement
- 2021 Alabama Community Spotlight (Dennis Washington) – Electronic Media / Social Media / Interactive Media | Video | Video series
- Alabama Power Emergency Communication Organization (Michelle Tims) – Strategic Campaigns | Public Relations/Communication | Crisis communication plan
- Alabama NewsCenter – Electronic Media / Social Media / Interactive Media | Mobile and Web Technology | Mobile website